Year-Round Fun for Everyone
The park and surrounding state forest invite hikers to discover the plant and animal life of Shawnee's forested hills. The 60-mile Shawnee backpack trail in the state forest takes hikers to some of the best wilderness areas in Ohio. The forest also offers 75 miles of bridle trails. There are several nature trails in the park, from one to two miles in length.
Roosevelt and Turkey Creek Lakes offer public beaches for swimming and boating. Rowboats and canoes are available for rental at Turkey Creek Lake. Boaters may spend a day on the Ohio River with access from the park's marina facility.
Additional activities and amenities include:
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Black Bear Disc Golf
- Tennis courts
- Game room
- Fitness Center
- Family/Children's Programs - seasonal
- Hiking/Walking/Running Trails
- Camping - in designated areas only
- Beach, Lake, River
- Boating and sailing
- Seasonal nature education programs
- Mountain Bike Trails. Bike rentals are not provided. Read more information and see the trail map here!
Ready to enjoy the activities?
Book your stay today, and make the most of everything we offer!